Have you ever wondered if you have "spiritual gifts"? Have you ever wondered for what purpose God created you? Do you have a feeling you know what you should be doing, but just can't figure out how to get from where you are to where you want to be?
If you are looking for more meaning in your career path or life direction - taking the Spiritual Gifts Assessment is the first step in uncovering the career or direction your were meant for...
- It will take approximately 15-20 minutes to take the assessment, but an entire lifetime to use your gifts.
- To begin the assessment, enter your name and e-mail address and then select “Start Assessment”.
- Indicate your feelings about each statement by clicking the corresponding button as to whether you Strongly Agree, Agree Somewhat, are Undecided, Disagree Somewhat, or Strongly Disagree.
- Don't be modest – answer spontaneously and honestly.
- Once you have answered all the questions in the assessment and selected the “Finish” button on the last page, you will automatically be taken to your Spiritual Gifts scores. Your scores are totaled for each of the gifts; the higher your score the more likely this is one of your gifts.
- Definitions for 23 of the most popular spiritual gifts, related Scriptural readings, characteristics of other people who have these gifts, and recommendations for using these gifts within the church are all listed under the Spiritual Gifts Reference Chart.
The Spiritual Gifts Assessment was adapted and is used by permission from Michael Anne Haywood & St. Paul Catholic Newman Center @ Indiana University.